Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taking the City Slickers to the Snow

Here she is... just getting started and then she falls.
I am laughing while taking this... she was not.


Again.. we JUST got here. We drove 1hour and 15 minutes.
She is not happy.

Jason could not get Mary to go on the sled but one time with him
because she was too cold. Here he is with Sally coming down.


Here we are! I am having fun and Sally is still not.


I had a great time despite my totally inappropriate choice of footwear,
gloves and pants.. I LOVED this! :)
This is up in the Laguna Mtns. You can see Jason's truck parked along the side



Wants to get out of here

20 minutes after we get to the Mtn. we are back in the car.
Clearly they are much happier now.
We are going to try this again when they are older and when
it is not sleeting on us.... :) (or whatever)