Monday, February 16, 2009

Mr. Thomas goes to Tokyo

Here are some photos of when Jason went to Tokyo in January on a business trip with Huawei. They have an office over there and he met up with some clients from the US.





This is one of MANY strange "Chin-grish" t-shirts that Jason saw over there.





More random t-shirt words... I think that they think that wearing really cool graphic tee's with nonsensical English on it looks cool. Probably how I think that my Gap tank with a Chinese symbol on it (that I dont know what it means) is cool and urban esque.









Jason did get a video of a random Asian dude riding this. Imagine a bull-ride. Maybe it is good for the hips? ;)




10% of the population over in Tokyo was wearing a little mask.



This is wear you poop. No kidding. J did not poop here, but I asked him if he saw any of these after I checked out this link - http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~AD8Y-HYS/movie.htm Click on “next” to learn how to use.







This video is AWESOME and Jason took one with his camera, but the YOUTUBE footage is way more crazy. Check it out. This really happens.